Design Is Not an Option But a Necessity.
In today's competitive business environment, design is crucial for the success of your business, both online and offline. A good design not only puts you on the map but also helps you stand out from your competition. At Phlox Design, we make design accessible and affordable to businesses of all sizes.
Call us anytime for a free consultation at
In the modern era, the internet is where business happens. Having a professionally designed and curated web presence is one of the best ways to make sure your business is not forgotten in the sea of information.
Sign in to view more
Anybody can take a snapshot, but not everyone can take a photograph. A successful design campaign is comprised of professional photography and we ensure that your products are illuminated in the best light possible.
Sign in to view more
In a world dominated by online marketing, a physical media can often make a splash with clients. Incorporating print media in your design campaign is an important tool in promoting your brand and products while making a lasting impression on your clients.
At Phlox Design, we are always on the lookout for talent to join our team. If you meet all of the requirements below, send us your resume to hr (at) phloxdesign (dot) com. We want to hear from you!
The following listed positions are available and we are currently accepting interviews. If anyone possesses the qualifications listed below, can perform the noted job duties and would like to apply for this position, please contact as soon as possible.
Ecommerce Marketing Specialist / Analyst
We are seeking and Ecommerce Marketing Specialist / Analyst with two (2) or more years' experience in marketing and advertising for .com industries. Although ecommerce experience in women's fashion is preferred, it is not a requirement. Candidate should possess a strong record of success in marketing for one or more ecommerce businesses.
- Developing, analyzing, reviewing, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies to achieve expansion and growth of our affiliate websites.
- Working with new clients to setup a palpable ecommerce business through PPC advertising, SEO strategies and leveraging of social media.
- Providing day to day management of Google AdWords campaigns for our company and our clients.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines.
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume.
- 2+ years ecommerce online marketing experience. Experience in retail women's fashion merchandise preferred, but not required.
- 2+ experience with SEM/PPC, SEO and Email Marketing with proven results.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google AdWords, and/or other Digital Analytics platforms.
- Social media marketing experience and maintenance including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs/blog relations and other social means of promoting clients.
- Must have excellent grammar, writing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, good work ethic.
Designer with UI/UX Experience
We are looking for a hands-on visual designer with experience in UI/UX design to work closely with our creative team. Candidate must be able to follow directions, interpret objectives, work as a team player but is autonomous and resourceful enough to complete projects independently. Must have astute attention to detail and keen visual sense for typography, color, space, hierarchy of information. This candidate must be energetic, willing to positively contribute towards the goals of the company and most importantly love what they do.
- Daily Production and maintenance of existing B2B.
- Creating new pages following existing standards.
- Improving current user interface design in order to promote a better experience from the end user.
- Prototyping, developing and executing new web products.
- Minimum 3 years of UI/UX experience leveraging a variety of technologies for multiple digital channels (web, mobile, tablet), including a understanding of HTML/CSS and major web browsers for design purposes.
- This is a creative position, not a technical one, but you should have some understanding of the technologies that power the web and mobile devices, and should let that knowledge inform your work.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently.